Auto parts company
For our client in Weesp, a global big player on the car motive market, we are looking for all-round warehouse staff for the Repack department.
In this section, goods arrive from Asia and are taken into account to be able to sell on the European market. The processes have been split into the departments and you will be all-round.
Work is being done in a team in which you ensure that the process proceeds efficiently with colleagues.
The work includes among other things:
- Folding boxes, labeling boxes and sealing the goods
- Keeping the warehouse in order
- Ensure the handling of all orders per day
- Checking goods
- Supporting colleagues in their duties
Accuracy is of great importance in this work. The first two weeks you will be incorporated by experienced employees who give your tips and tricks to handle the work carefully. After these weeks, we will work on your work pace.
This is a full-time job from Monday to Friday from 07:00 – 15:30.
We are looking for:
- An inquisitive and enthusiastic person;
- Someone who works accurate and is used to working at pace;
- You have some experience in a production environment or in logistics;
- You want to work all-round and are a real team player.
What we offer:
- A job for a longer period at an international company;
- A salary of €11,26 bruto per hour;
- Costs for public transportation will be fully covered (€0,21 per km if you travel by car);
- A varied task package;
- A nice full-time job from Monday to Friday;
- Training options such as obtaining your EPT certificate;
- A nice team and nice colleagues;
- Personal guidance of De Flexwinkel.
Interested? Then apply directly via the button below.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact us on 036-5303377 or by email to email@example.com.